We are not accepting Books at this time! We will update when we are accepting books again.
The Book Haus Trade Credit Program
- No ripped covers or pages, no water damage or stains, no musty/smoky smells.
- We accept paperback and hardbacks.
- We do not except magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, VHS, or videogames for store credit.
- Adult Paperbacks: 10% of the cover price.
- Adult Hardcovers: 10% of the cover price.
- Books with discount stickers/clearance from other stores will receive credit based on the sticker price.
- Children's books will not receive more than .50 per book (the amount given will be based on condition and demand).
- We will take up to two HEB bags of books at a time to review, we will call or text you when we have reviewed the books. If you should a larger amount of books to review please make an appointment.
- Books are only reviewed on Tuesday and Sundays.
- Trade credit can ONLY be applied to used book purchases.
- There is no cash value for trade in credit.
- No trade credit will exceed $100 value.
- We do reserve the right to refuse any book brought in for credit.
- You will have 48 hours after we contact you to put up any books that we are unable to give credit for.
Yes! We love preloved books coming into our store to keep the inventory fun and exciting for the community.
We accept all genres! We do ask that the books be free from any damage, writing, or water damage!
We do not accept magazines, textbooks, cassettes tapes, VHS tapes.
If you are dropping off without an appointment, we limit to two bags/boxes. If you make an appointment you may bring in larger amounts but must notify us at the time of the appointment.
We are recommending appointments so you can have your books processed at the time of drop off and you can shop at that time. If you drop off books without an appointment, we cannot guarantee that the books will be processed at the time of drop off.
To make an appointment go to https://square.site/.../the-book-haus-new-braunfels-tx or you can text the owner at 210-833-8167 to make an appointment as well.
NO. We only offer store credit.
We create an account for you in our system to keep track of your credits. Once the books are processed you will be given the option to accept or decline the offer we are extending. If accepted, you will be able to use the credit on anything used books in the store. The credit does not apply to new books, sidelines, or accessories.
Depends on condition of the goods and current need in the store.