The Book Haus Trade Credit Program
Books must be in VERY good condition.
- No ripped covers or pages, no water damage or stains, no musty/smoky smells.
- We accept paperback and hardbacks.
We accept books from all categories.
- We do not except magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, VHS, or Video Games for store credit.
Trade credit rates (roughly):
- Adult Paperbacks: 10% of the cover price.
- Adult Hardcovers: 10% of the cover price.
- Books with discount stickers/clearance from other stores will receive credit based on the sticker price.
- Children’s books will not receive more than .50 per book (the amount given will be based on condition and demand).
- We will take up to two HEB bags of books at a time to review, we will call or text you when we have reviewed the books. If you should a larger amount of books to review please make an appointment.
- Books are only reviewed on Tuesday and Sundays.
- Trade credit can ONLY be applied to used book’s purchases.
- There is no cash value for trade in credit.
- No trade credit will exceed $100 value.
- We do reserve the right to refuse any book brought in for credit.
- You will have 48 hours after we contact you to put up any books that we are unable to give credit for.